Our delivery charges & terms relate to the U.K. OneStopCleaningShop.co.uk / Vacuums-R-Us.co.uk does not ship outside the UK
98% of orders placed before 3:30pm are delivered the next working day. On the rare occasion that an item is out of stock we still aim to deliver within 2-5 days. In cases of delayed delivery we keep in touch with our customers at all stages by actually phoning you! We believe that not all ecommerce business should be done electronically, sometimes its better to talk. If for any reason the delivery timeframe we can offer is not acceptable then you have the right to cancel at any time & receive a full refund. Carriage charges, where applicable, will be clearly stated before your order is processed & before any payment is taken from your credit/debit card. The basic carriage rules of our site are:
- You can collect any item of any value from our trade counter at : Unit 3 Bedminster Trade Park, Sheene Way, Bristol BS3 4TA with no carriage costs.
- If your order is more than £50 including VAT carriage is FREE when your delivery address is anywhere in mainland England or Wales & most of Scotland. But if you live on any of the British Islands, or in the Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland we will charge you £8.95.
- If your order is less than £50 including VAT you will be charged £4.95 when your delivery address is anywhere in mainland England or Wales & most of Scotland. But if you live on any of the British Islands, or in the Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland we will charge you £12.95.
- If we deem that an item can go in the post e.g. vacuum bags we offer Royal Mail 1st class @ £2.49 or Royal Mail 2nd Class @ £1.66 this is regardless of the order value.
|Friday (before 3:30pm)||Monday|
|Friday (after 3:30pm, inc weekends)||Tuesday|
Q. What carrier do we use?
A. We use UK Mail. After 40 years of sending parcels we have found what we believe to be the best carrier company. They have fantastic service levels.They currently deliver 99.8% of all of our parcels on time & undamaged.
Q. When will I receive my parcel?
A. 98% of orders are delivered next working day. If you live in mainland England or Wales & most of Scotland & you order before 3.30pm & we have the item in stock, you will receive your order on the next working day. As we nearly always have the items in stock we can state that you have a 98% chance of receiving it next day. For the 2% of orders that cannot be fulfilled immediately we wll be in touch via telephone to keep you fully informed as to when you will receive the item.
Q. How do I know what time I will receive my parcel?
A. Upon despatch UK Mail will email & text you saying that your item has been collected from us. Very early the following day UK Mail will text & email giving you an hour slot when you can expect to receive your parcel that day. If that time doesn't suit they will offer 2 other days or an option to nominate a particular neighbour to receive your parcel. You simply text back choosing the best option for you.
Q. Can I track my parcel?
A. Not only can you track your parcel but you can get a realtime countdown to when the driver is about to pull up at your door.
Q. What happens if UK Mail try to deliver & I am not in?
A. UK Mail will leave a calling card. You can then request that they deliver another day. If there any problems at all call us & we will talk to UK Mail for you.
Q. Do we deliver on a Saturday?
A. We do not offer that service as standard. If this is required you may call us on 0117 305 1984 & we can provide a cost for doing so.
Q. Will we deliver to an address other than the card holders address?
A. Yes we will no problem at all. It is your parcel, you decide where you want it sent!
Q. Will you or UK Mail give my mobile number or my email address to anyone else?
A. Absolutely not. We only use your details to communicate directly with you and these details are stored on a secure server & never passed to any other 3rd party (apart from UK Mail).
Q. What happens if my delivery is damaged, missing or is incorrect in any way at all.
A. Firstly if you feel its appropriate you can refuse delivery & UK Mail will return the item to us. Most importantly call us. 0117 305 1980, 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you need to contact us out of hours call & leave a voiecmail or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will do all that we can to rectify the problem in the quickest time possible. We want happy customers who recommend us not unhappy ones.